Parents and carers are permitted to watch the lessons at the poolside once a month during the allocated watching week dates. To reduce distraction during these lessons, we require full co-operation. This means observation without noise please.
Exceptions to our watching week policy for busy working parents can be made. Please speak to reception to arrange this prior to the lesson.
Watching week dates may vary, so please check them here on a regular basis. Further details and any changes will be posted on the noticeboards in the waiting areas.
Chiswick pool only: For your comfort we have installed a new CCTV system to enable daily viewing of the classes downstairs in our waiting area. This will remain on during the scheduled watching weeks for those who prefer not to sit at the poolside.
Any questions regarding the lessons must be directed to the reception of your club or to the office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. On occasion some major sports events will also be shown on this screen.
are granny and granddad in town?
Grannies and granddad’s are more than welcome to watch a lesson when they are in town, please make prior arrangements with reception or email email@example.com.
watching week procedure
- Pupils are called for the start of their lesson.
- Please switch off mobile phones.
- Spectators are to be seated. No standing permitted.
- Remain quiet at all times.
- Exit the pool area and wait in the designated areas.
- Do not block entry and exit points to the pool.
- Kindly inform accompanying spectators of these procedures.
n.b. please note that you can also reference the tuition calendar to find the watching week dates.
|September*||24th September - 30th September|
|October||29th October - 4th November|
|November||26th November - 2nd December|
|December||No Watching Week - Christmas Holidays|
|January||7th January - 13th January|
|February||4th February - 10th February|
|March||4th March - 10th March|
|April||8th April - 14th April|
|May||14th May - 20th May|
|June**||14th June - 21st June|
|July||8th July - 14th July|
|August||No Watching Week - Summer Swimming Only|
* Watching Week will take place the last week of September to allow children and teachers to settle into their new schedules and to get to know each other/get reacquainted after the summer break.
The above dates may be subject to chance, please take note of monthly announcements on our notice boards too.